Reach up to 35,000 concertgoers
Advertising with the Handel and Haydn Society is a great opportunity to introduce your brand to thousands of new, affluent prospects. With flexible and affordable options, we have a program book advertising plan that’s right for you. We’ll personally assist you in customizing a campaign that best meets your target and budget.
- Save up to 35% when purchasing full-season advertising (35,000 total attendees).
- Save 15% when purchasing three or more ads.
- Non-profit organizations save 20% on any order.
- Full-season advertisers have the opportunity to display their marketing materials at concert Patron Information tables.
- All program books are posted online and are downloadable by any Web visitor, giving your brand extra exposure.
- Advertisers have access to discounted pricing on advertisements in our annual Gala benefit program book.
For more information about advertising with the Handel and Haydn Society, please email email@example.com.
Full page: $3,000
½ page: $2,200
¼ page: $1,400
Front or back
Full page: $3,800
SINGLE CONCERTS AT SYMPHONY HALL
per concert program
Full page: $600
½ page: $400
¼ page: $275
Full page: $900
½ page: $650
¼ page: $400
SINGLE CONCERTS AT SPECIAL VENUES
Circulation: 2,000 per concert program
Full page: $275
½ page: $175
¼ page: $100
THE SOCIETY BALL ANNUAL GALA BENEFIT
Circulation: 400 patrons, tickets $500 each
Full page: $1,000
½ page: $600
¼ page: $350
Full Page: 4.5” (W) x 7.5” (H)
½ Page: 4.5” (W) x 3.5” (H)
¼ Page: 2” (W) x 3.5” (H)
5.5” (W) x 8.5” (H)
Full color (inside front and back covers)
Black and white (interior pages)
Other acceptable formats include EPS and TIFF files.
Submitted files must be at least 300 DPI and created at a high-quality setting.
Send files to Sue D’Arrigo, Marketing Manager
Please indicate “Program Book Ad” in subject line.
Or mail CD with artwork to:
Handel and Haydn Society
Attn: Sue D’Arrigo
300 Massachusetts Avenue