Reports to: Executive Assistant
Flexible—minimum 10 hours per week (office hours: Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm)
About the Position:
The Intern will work with members of the staff to advance the mission of the Handel and Haydn Society. Responsibilities will encompass administrative support of the Artistic and Executive offices. Tasks may include research, archiving, and database maintenance. Concert and event duties will also be assigned (not applicable to summer internships).
Please note: This is an unpaid internship.
- Undergraduate or Master’s student or graduate
- Interest in non-profit Arts management
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (PC platform)
- Knowledge of classical music preferred
How to Apply:
Please email cover letter and résumé to the Executive Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 6, 2013.