Parking permits for our concerts at Memorial Church are available online for $5.00 through the Harvard University Operations Services:
Instructions for purchasing parking permits:
- Select "Visitor" if you are not an affiliate of Harvard University.
- If you are a first-time user, you will need to register by creating a user name and password.
- You will need to choose the department from a drop down list. Select Visitor to Campus.
- Please enter the department code: 7700.
- Have your car’s license plate number ready. No permit can be purchased without a current plate number.
- You will be asked to select a parking lot.
- For Memorial Church between 5pm and 11:30pm on Thursday, May 12, select Broadway Weeknights, which is located on Felton Street.
- For Memorial Church between 7am and 11:30pm on Sunday, May 15, select Oxford Street Weekends (52 Oxford Street.)
- You will be asked for the date of the permit. Be sure to select the correct date (permits are not transferable.) All major credit cards are accepted and all sales are final.
- You will need to have a printer ready to print out the parking permit.
- Bring the printed permit with you to the applicable garage on the date you have selected.
Harvard parking permits can be purchased up to two weeks in advance.